Pam & Steve Hyler welcome you to the Finch’s Nest; a private bed and breakfast located between Chatham, Virginia & Danville, Virginia off Highway 29. In addition to a full 4 bedroom / 2.5 bathroom sleeping arrangement, this homeplace is where Pam grew up & has been lovingly restored to feature a full kitchen, washer & dryer, a gracious living room, formal dining room, study/den with gas log fireplace, & a front porch with ample seating to kick back and enjoy a fresh country breeze.
Please feel free to contact us at any time for pricing & availability.
9109 Spring Garden Road
Blairs, Virginia 24527
- 1.1 mile off Highway 29 (via Carter’s Lodge Road) on Route 640
- 8 miles from Chatham Hall & Hargrave Military Academy
- 20 miles from Virginia International Raceway
- 7 miles from White Oak Mountain Wildlife Management Area
- 13 miles from Danville, Virginia
- 8 miles from Chatham, Virginia
- Porta-cribs & high chairs are available.
- Breakfast available upon request
- Coffee, tea, & snacks are always available in the kitchen